Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Paisley Love

Paisley Love!!!
There is just nothing like a babies smile to light up your day. Paisley gives her grandma a big smile and laughs with pure joy while visiting her. Grandma just loves her new grand daughter, and just loves her sweet spirit that she has. Daddy making is little girl smile

Mommy loves her little kisses from her sweet baby girl. I just love her so much

Kisses from daddy

We sure love our baby daughter and all that she brings to our family. I am so lucky to have this sweet little girl and thank god everyday for her. I never thought that I would have another child, but I sure am glad that I did and that I was blessed with such a delight!
I love you Paisley Luella Rose




No comments:

Check this out

http://funtimestoremember.blogspot.com/