Thursday, March 5, 2009

Paisley Luella Rose Morgan

Gaige taking his first look at his new baby sister
Jake just loves her so much

Chelsea is so happy to have her new sister



Proud new papa



Our first look at our new baby daughter Paisley Luella Rose Morgan. She was born on February 9 2009 at 8:24 pm. She weighed in at 8lbs and was 19" long. She has tons of dark hair and the longest fingers I have ever seen on a baby. She looks just like her mom did when she was a baby. She also looks a lot like Gaige did when he was a new baby. Everyone says she also looks a lot like Chelsea too.
This makes Baby # 6 for our family. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful kids and to be able to raise them and love them with all we have. I love being a mother and I thank God for giving me another baby to love and care for. She is a blessing to me and I am so excited to have a litle girl again. Welcome little Paisley Rose Mommy loves you!




1 comment:

Shantelle said...

Kori, Hey its Shantelle B. I was excited to see you on the SFHS blog. Happy new beautiful baby girl. I would love to see you. Send me your email address and I will link you on my blog. Craig makes me have it Private..boring

Check this out

http://funtimestoremember.blogspot.com/